Dominion meditation

Put on an ambient soundtrack, light a candle, and consider these lines for one minute or so each. Try this for seven days.

I have immediate access in my own consciousness to that absolute, unconditioned Presence that moulds and creates by becoming what it creates.

There is a Power for Good in the universe that I can use.

That Presence called Mind or Spirit is the Giver, and I am the receiver.

The Divine nature flows through everything I do.

God is eternally present, and I am the instrument of His expression.

The Divine Essence flows through my complete and unrestricted faith.

I am one with God.

I can express my Divinity today.

An infinite Good exists and is now operating in my experience.

I am conscious of the indwelling Spirit, whose gifts bring me into the Dominion of Good.

I believe in the universal Presence as Power for Good.

I accept the action of universal Presence in my life.

There is a strength, a vitality, and a livingness flowing through me and out into everything I think, say, and do.

I am the embodiment of the Divine Essence.

There is no weakness or lack of strength within me.

The fullness and completeness of the Divine Essence is always present and always activated.

I accept the flow of this Power through me.

Comments