Outpicturing

Today I affirm:

My body, my external life, my circumstances are the clothing, not the person. The dream of life is used to awaken from all dreams.

God is within me. God sets out the path before me. All negative thoughts are dissolved. All negative impulses are dissolved. I ask God and shall receive. What I receive I then give. The Power flows through me. My mind receives the best. The best then manifests through me. I see through appearance to Divine Substance within and without. There is no confusion. There is a single, clear path towards a single, abundant destiny.

I ask God for my heart's desire and follow His guidance, to travel on the inward adventure ('inventure'), the involution that turns outward into external manifestation, the evolution, the outward adventure ('outventure') where the Divine Blueprint is outpictured.

Comments