My only goal is God

Today I affirm:
 
My only goal is God; my only goal is to return in my awareness to the Source of what I am, which I have never really left, except in dreams that vanish like the morning mist. My only goal in my relationships with others is the God within them, past all surface appearances. My only goal is Heaven and its reflection in all I see around me and within me. Heaven is happiness, and I will seek neither Heaven nor happiness in anything other than God. There is no image of myself that would serve me better than that of child of God. There is no plan, scheme, or design in the world, no event, circumstance, situation, or state of affairs that could possibly substitute for this. There is no gift or treasure anyone can give me that could surpass Heaven and its reflection in the the world, others, and myself. Who I am: a child of God, is sufficient. I reject fear and choose love by recognising myself and all others as children of God, whole and eternal. There is no way to walk but the path back to God. Today, I un-tread the path into dreams and futile substitutions for Heaven, called back by the memory of who I am. I have never left God's side. I have never altered or harmed myself. No one has ever altered or harmed me. I am as God created me. Today I wake up and remember, recognising all dreams as but dreams, recognising only Truth as Truth.
 
Today my Spirit is free.
Spirit will never fail me.
Spirit is of God
God is for me.
No one can prevail against me.
Nothing can prevail against me.
God is within me.
I let go of all past sense of limitation.
I let go of all restricting ideas.
I let go of all lack.
I lift up my thought to God.
Every good is increased.
Every joy is multiplied.
Inspiration fires my thought.
I express peace and harmony in my life.
I feel perfection and express this in my body and affairs.
I feel wholeness and express this in my body and affairs.
I feel freedom and express this in my body and affairs.
 
Today I am called to turn within to Source.
I turn within and practise the presence of Source.
In aligning myself with Source:
I hear others beyond hearing.
I see others beyond sight.
I am aware of others beyond awareness.
 
Today I pray in times set aside.
But I pray also as a current that always flows:
Steady
Sure
Inspiring me
Strengthening me
Directing me
To do Source's will in the world.
 
Today I accept Source's grace. Today the storehouse of Holy Attributes is opened. I need but reach in for what I need to experience specific and abundant supply. Externally are all opportunities presented to me; internally are all means provided. Today I need but accept my role to bridge the two and bring Heaven down to earth that it become an Earthly Heaven. Today, I transmit Divine Love to all I meet and remain ever in its All-Encompassing Light.

Comments