I refuse to worry about anything

Today I affirm:

I refuse to worry about anything. Nothing can affect me but my own thoughts, and I consciously reject all thoughts that do not arise from God, from love, from life, from trust, from faith, from confidence, from the Secret Place of the Most High, where all darkness is dispelled.

I take any apparent darkness and bring it to the Secret Place, watching the light dissolve it into nothingness. It came from nothing and is returned to nothing, leaving not even a memory of its non-existence. That which does not exist, has never existed, and will never exist can never harm me. I believed momentarily in darkness, but the trick of the light has passed, and my error has been reversed. There is only Light, Life, Love, and Goodness.

God is always with me, able and willing to direct everything I do, to control my affairs, and to lead me into the pathway of peace and happiness.

I release all condemnation and animosity: God is Present in every person, drawing them to Him; I consciously unite with that God Presence in all I meet, all I think of, and all beings in the apparent world.

The Kingdom of God is within me; the Kingdom of God is at hand; I hereby enter the Kingdom of God to dwell there, and for its Power to flow through me into the apparent world.

God’s inexhaustible energy and intelligence guides every reaction, response, thought, action, and engagement with the apparent world. The ideal move is always available if I but ask for it. I maintain close communion with the Centre, the Divine Spirit. I am unlimited and I am not limited by any external event, past, present, or future, or by any thought about such events. All such limiting thoughts are errors and illusions that dissipate as soon as they arise, leaving no trace on my consciousness or the apparent world.

I am fully responsible for my ‘personal reality’: nothing directs my thoughts or actions other than my own consciousness, which, itself, is directed by God. To bring different experiences into my experience, I must change my consciousness. Today, I will constructively use imagination to envision the true destiny destined for me: security in God, sure supply of all my needs, and certain accomplishment in all my activities.

I imagine surrender to God’s Love and Will twenty-four hours a day. I imagine joyful acceptance of all transformations He works in me. I resist nothing so cannot be harmed. I imagine the extension of joy and happiness to others and the reflection of these things back to me. I imagine wise, loving, and useful service to others. I imagine myself as a channel that intuitively fits itself to the source from on high and the destination below. I imagine I am always in the right place, with the right person, doing the right thing, saying the right thing: God’s timing is always right.

I imagine that all these things will come true as imagined and then step out into the apparent world to watch the envisioned truth come true.

Thy Love, Thy Will be done.

Comments