I am free

Today I affirm:

I am free. God created me free. I am free to believe I am restricted, contained in the prison of my own thoughts, but that does not affect my freedom in Truth. I have never left God; I remain part of a continuous universe of consciousness; I am a thought of God; God is pure and whole; I am pure and whole.

Others are free. Others are unlimited by their thoughts and mine. Others are thoughts of God. Others are pure and whole. We are one.

The Power Greater Than Myself that will solve my problem has already been found; has never been lost, has always contained me within Itself. I recognise and affirm that that Power is presently guiding me in ways I can understand.

God is presently remoulding my consciousness, awakening me to the reality of Love, which is what I am, lifting me above clouds of illusion that darken the earth of my limited experience into the Sunshine of the Spirit.

As I receive, I give to others, to complete the Divine circuit, to allow the Power to flow through me, giving off infinite light to dispel the darkness that never was.

God’s Light and Life are flowing into me, through me, and into every activity and pursuit in my life, into every relationship, so that they, too, light up, and reflect back to me God’s love.

My heart’s desire is to do God’s will; God’s will is the only thing I want and the only thing worth wanting. I will put down all childish toys of earthly gain and temporary satisfaction and walk through every apparent problem without a hair of my head being harmed; as a creation of Spirit, I am Spirit, and nothing can harm me.

God is showing me exactly where to go, what to do, and what to say, to whom, and by this means will I navigate every situation with poise, peace, happiness, and a sense of direction, effectively, efficiently, and harmoniously.

All has always been, is, and will ever be well in Reality, which is the only Reality there is.

Today, I enter into God’s Presence. That is to say: I recognise I am always in God’s Presence, at the centre of my being. Limitless Power is available to me, so there is nothing to fear, as that Power can overcome any seeming difficulty or obstacle. I draw that Power into my experience and press it out into the world, in which God’s will is imprinted. The invisible Power flows surely, like electricity.

God’s Insight and Inspiration are permanently available to me, to be plucked from the air, and, surrendering to the Sure and Confident Power behind all, I am impelled to act upon this Insight and Inspiration. Divine Guidance is directing and leading me every moment of the day. False starts and false moves will be corrected promptly by the Divine Guide, who guards and protects me.

The Supreme Power is with me, within me, around me, and in all I see and touch and feel at all times. The Supreme Power is Infinitely Intelligent, and I need never wrack my brains or try to untangle the knots before me: God’s Divine Knife will cut surely through all such tangles, and the way will appear before me through the churning waves.

Today, I consciously enter into God’s presence.

Comments