I am born of God

Today I affirm:

I am born of God. I am not the things I thought I was; I am not the images I made of myself; I am not the images others have of me; I am not physical; I am not external. Anything I think I am other than born of God is an idol. Idols are nothing and cannot serve me or save me. I do not need serving or saving. I am wholly loved because I am of God. I am wholly secure because I am of God. All are born of God. All are wholly loved, wholly secure because they are born of God. Our identity is shared. We are united. We are whole.

Today I give because I give not of myself but of the Universal Supply that is ever-available to me. Today I engage in sponsorship and service, both within and outside the fellowship. Today, I watch people recover, I see them help others, I watch loneliness vanish, I see a fellowship grow up around me, I see a host of friends. Today I will not miss this experience.

Today I step over the messes in my life and in my thoughts to help others first. When I return with fresh perspective, I will then know how to clear up the messes in my life and in my thought, because my mind will be illumined with the light of service. Today I will prioritise service above all else. I will act now, not later. Today I will abandon myself; I will leave myself behind, so that God can work His Wonders with me out of the way. Today I will dwell on how I can be helpful to others, not on how I can help myself.

Today I am one with all there is. Today I see God in everything and everyone, for all eternity, to the beginning of time, to the end of time, to the beginning of the universe, to the end of the universe, and to the Great Reality that lies beyond the universe, within the tiniest particular and beyond the greatest expanse of space. God is the universe and God is that which contains the universe.

Today I am connected with that Power that is God. I am the material with which God works. I am the mind through which God thinks. I am the Thinker, the Thought Itself, and That Which Is Thought. I am the Inspirer, the Inspiration, and the Inspired. I am the Creator, the Creation, and the Created. God is the I Am, and, since I Am, I am part of the I Am. My Divine Self knocks at the door; The Divine Self answers.

Today, as on all days, God is immediate, present, and availbale. Every cell of my body is permeated by God. Every thought of my mind is permeated by God. God is immediately present; God is immanent; yet God extends to infinity and eternity, compassing all minds, with which I am connected.

Today I extend to all minds, and in particular to the minds of those I see, I hear, I encounter, I think of, and I name, the Love that I am and that is God: the I Am. I am one with all; and all are one with me.

Comments