The Divine Presence within me works through me

Today, I affirm:

The Divine Presence within me works through me for my benefit and for the benefit of all those whose lives I touch. Therefore, whatsoever things I rightly desire or have need of, those things are already lavishly established, supplied, and flooding into my life.

I elevate my faith. I lift up my mind. I engage the attention of the Spirit that It may flow through me with inspiration into all my activities and into the consciousness of all those whose lives are joined to mine.

All people present in my awareness have been brought to me so that God can work through me directly into their consciousness, for we are all connected.

Today, my faith, my hope, and my expectancy look up to God and out into the world, to behold a limitless abundance present everywhere, flowing through all things, the very substance of life itself.

Today, I give this day to God, so there will be no fear.
Today, I see only what God would have me see.
Today, I drop all idols I have cherished in the place of God.
Today, I am unbound by the apparent rules of the world.
Today, I am free of all illusions of fear, suffering, and death.
Today, I am surrounded by God's love, forever still, forever safe.
Today, I say: The stillness of the peace of God is mine.
Today, Your Voice is telling me what thoughts to think.
Today, Your Voice is telling me where to go and what to do.
Today, Your Voice is telling me to whom to speak and what to say.
Today, I remember I am the spark of God's fire.
Today, I remember that my true self is unbroken joy.

Today, we give this day to God, so there will be no fear.
Today, we see only what God would have us see.
Today, we drop all idols we have cherished in the place of God.
Today, we are unbound by the apparent rules of the world.
Today, we are free of all illusions of fear, suffering, and death.
Today, we are surrounded by God's love, forever still, forever safe.
Today, we say: The stillness of the peace of God is mine.
Today, Your Voice is telling us what thoughts to think.
Today, Your Voice is telling us where to go and what to do.
Today, Your Voice is telling us to whom to speak and what to say.
Today, we remember we are the spark of God's fire.
Today, we remember that my true self is unbroken joy.

Comments