Oneness

I am part of a greater whole. That means my personal identity and my personal history are trivial garb.

The edges of a jigsaw puzzle piece and the picture make it distinct from the others.

But when placed inside the jigsaw puzzle, the edges are barely visible, and the individual picture is lost in the sea of the picture as a whole. It’s rĂ´le is integral, but it has no role for its own sake.

The circumstances and the the suffering got me here, but my job is to work the Steps to transcend them, so I no longer have to carry around my knapsack of triggered-ness, dysfunction, and trauma.

I was traumatised, but God has shown me a different way to believe, think, and act, and what happened to me, it has been shown, happened to a shell that died a long time ago.

There is nothing to fix. There are no schemes or devices needed. There is no complexity.

There is just recognising the nothingness of self and trusting in the oneness of God.

Each day I recognise that Divine Intelligence surrounds me, working in me and through me, and that the only thing worth having is the peace of God. Nothing else is required and nothing else is needed.

Comments