Corrective measures for 3 August 2020

Let go of all pure ego demands (show, wealth, sex, pzazz, reputation, fortress-like security in a changing world, minute control of my environment, power over all I encounter)

With the blueprint for God's will for me:
Plan the trajectory
Secure the resources
Undertake the activity
Review the outcome
Learn from the process
Let go and rest back in God

But recognise that:
The resources, the activity, the outcome will never be 100%
And that's God's plan

Instead
Be grateful for for the good
Count up from zero not down from one hundred

Detach from the process
I'm the agent not the principal
God has final authority and ultimate responsibility (Concept I)

[Moses warned the Jewish people, “Take care lest] you say to yourself, ‘It is my own strength and the might of my hand that have accumulated this wealth for me.’” Deuteronomy 8:17

God is in everyone
Love God by loving them

Comments