Corrective measures for 12 August 2020

 

We are all one
Which means
I do not have to be the entire universe
I do not have to achieve all things that are there to be achieved
We are not all on separate curricula
There is one curriculum
And there is one student
Which is us

So I do not have to grow my own wheat
Or produce my own electricity
Or cut my own hair

I must do what I am bound to do
By the voice I choose to listen to
Which, once I have chosen it,
Becomes the only voice there is
Because it is the only voice
There ever really was
So there is no choice
There is only the path

What part I play in creation
Cannot possibly be discerned
In all its ramifications

The tasks of the day appear inadequate
Only in the light of my ignorance
Of the single plan for atonement

So I wash the dishes
Feed the cat
Write this

As though I am literally moving mountains

Comments