Corrective measures for 28 July 2020

Let God flow through me
Create the mental equivalent of God's will ...
maximum growth in the attainment of my potential
to serve God as God would have be serve Him ...
to attract into my life the circumstances to bring this about
Let go of all constraining ideas
About who I am
About what I am capable of 
About what I enjoy
About what the world needs
And let myself attract not promote
The Good
Into my life

"I sought for many things, and found despair.
Now do I seek but one, for in that one is all I need, and only what I need.
All that I sought before I needed not, and did not even want.
... But now I see that I need only truth.
In that all needs are satisfied,
all cravings end,
all hopes are finally fulfilled and dreams are gone."

Drop all demands of the material world
Infrastructure, people, resources, activities: all imperfect
But God draws straight lines with broken pencils

With others: be simple, smooth, and effective

Remain neutral at all times

Comments