Corrective measures for 24 July 2020

Do one thing at a time
Hold God's hand constantly
God's in charge
I have no affairs: all affairs are God's affairs
He delegates certain tasks to me
Whatever I achieve is 100% enough
I am capable
If I need help, I can ask or consult
If can't do something, that's OK
Concept III: when a task is completed, report back to the delegating authority, which is God, or the person in the material plane who is God's delegating agent
It is then out of my hands
My job is not the job at hand
My job is to do God's will
The job at hand is the form
Doing God's will is the content
There is nothing wrong with me
So there is no cause for punishment
The belief in punishment is a projection outwards of my own fear
The fear is not real
So the punishment is not real
The future does not exist
What is real is the moment
In this and all moments: whatever God wants me to do, he will give me the resources to do
If I do not have the resources to do something, it is not mine to do

Comments